Sunday, November 14, 2021

6 Months!! Time flies!!

 Our boy has been gone for over 6 months already!!  He is a quarter of the way through!!  Some days it feels like we have been missing him forever, and some days it feels like he left yesterday.  All I know is we are so proud of him, and so lucky he is our kid!  He is a trainer now for a new missionary and still having so much fun!

November 8, 2021

Hey everyone what's up hope you are doing well this has been a pretty wild week for me with not a whole ton going on. To start of the week my companion was super sick and had recently gone through a lot of airports so he had to go get tested and we had to he quarantined which was tough buy it was only a day until we got tge negative test results back which was nice because I don't know how I wouldn't been quarantined for 2 weeks 😂 but he was still pretty sick so that was tough and on top of the the 2nd half of the week I got super sick it was just a mega cold I'm just now starting to get over it but it was tough. Other than that one other awesome thing we got to do this week was a community service that Nascar puts on where we go and build bikes that are gonna be given to kids it was so much fun a couple of districts in our zone got to go and it was awesome. Other than that it was a pretty normal week hope everyone is doing good 😄

November 1, 2021

Hey everyone what's up hope you're well, I hope you find small things in your day that make you happy 😁, this was a pretty good week we had lots of things to do every day. Just lots of going around meeting with lots of members, its always fun getting to know them but then it makes it really sad when you leave haha but it's worth it. It's been super fun being comps with elder belka. We started working with a family that recently lost family. It's going super awesome they are really finding a lot of support and love in ward. Some other things this week is we had a ward Halloween party it was way weird being at a party as a missionary, but we brought 10 of our friends! It was so awesome  and they met a lot of people 

It was awesome. Then on Halloween we couldn't be out after 5 so our mission president streamed the chosen over zoom! It was super choppy but it was still so awesome to watch it I'm super excited to see it all when I can Haha. Oh an also my comp is a phenomenal artist and hes been teaching me to draw in our down time and its been so much fun,also I got my guitar from home so thats been very nice too But anyways that was pretty much the week talk to you next one 

Love elder Adamson 

October 25, 2021

Hello everyone hope you are doing well. It's been a pretty crazy week for me being transfer week so I'll just give you a run down, Wednesday we normally transfer but because my companion had to go to the consulate for Bulgaria I was in a trio with the zone leaders for a day and that was super fun we also moved in with the zone leaders which has been super nice because we live right in the middle of our area now so its makes basically everything easier Haha. But then Thursday the zone leaders had a meeting I was at for a bit then I gota see my companion elder Belka which was awesome he's from Rexburg and he does ballroom dance and hes also awesome I'm super excited to be working with him, the rest of the week we've been working hard being in our area we've been able to do so much more and it's been awesome this area gonna blow up, one thing is for sure this this is the lords work so as long as we are doing what we are supposed to things will work out and we get free progression and get to learn and grow and have fun which I think is quite the deal and we get to have eternal life and live with our families forever so huge bargin, let me know if I can ever do anything for you, thanks everyone for writing me! I really love hearing from you and seeing how you are doing don't be afraid to reach out 😄

Love Elder Adamson 

October 19, 2021

Hello everyone! This was a really awesome week it was the last week of the transfer and it was so exciting. Some of the things that happened this week, we had Stake correlation which is awesome it's a meeting where all the missionaries in the Stake gather together and members of stake leadership and we just talk on aligning our efforts in the work it was awesome and I had some great takeaways, we talked about how we can build trust with our members, and I had a question for you all, with your experience with missionaries what's helped you gain trust with them and build meaningful relationships? Other than that this week we've been biking around lots and enjoying the weather now that it's starting to cool down and be normal temperatures it's very nice, although I hope there is a freak accident with whoever is in charge of weather because I would like to have some snow haha, also it's crazy it's almost Halloween I'm excited for that. The ber months is the best time of the year uncontested, but on to the big news transfers! So I'm staying in the same place which is nice I love my district and it's nice not to get moved right away again, but one thing new is I'm going to be training a new missionary so I way excited for that, he's coming in a little late because he has to do things at the consulate for his original assignment which is in Bulgaria! So I will be in a trio with my roommates until then so I'm very excited for that! Anyways hope everything is going good for everyone and everyone is finding small things each and every day to appreciate the fun and beauty in life if you need anything let me know😄

Love Elder Adamson 

Ps. I'm very sorry I'm so bad at taking pictures I'm going to make an effort this next Tranfer to be much better😅

October 11, 2021

Hello everyone how's it going? Hope this finds you well! This week had been a pretty awesome week with some pretty fun things, but also filled with lots of the same things I always do. The work here in this area is awesome we have lots of awesome friends we are finding that are interested in learning more and progressing so that's sweet. As far as some things that went on this week first we had interviews which is so awesome because I get a chance to talk to president Eyre and sister Eyre which is so awesome because that doesn't get to happen that often, and this time there was a cereal bar there which is amazing because in case you didn't know cereal is one of the 7 wonders of the world. We also had the opportunity to do some awesome community service for a company that helps homeless kids with school. We unloaded a truck full of pallets of school supplies and it was awesome I enjoy work like that especially to help people. It also reminded when of when I worked at dicks sporting goods and had to do that which was a fun time.  Other than that this week has been pretty normal full of extraordinary things like all weeks are if you look for it, anyways hope everyone has awesome weeks full of awesome things!

Love Elder Adamson

October 4, 2021

Hello how's everyone doing? Hope everyone is well, this week was crazy for me it zoomed by so fast like crazy fast Monday to Monday feels like less than a day it's like a fever dream. But it's been awesome we've been working hard most days this week have been the same except we've had probably the most biking I've done in my mission this week but it's been fun I really enjoy this area and now we are starting to get know it well, I'm also having a lot of fun with the Elders we are living with they are super fun and one of them is from Spanish fork which is like 15 minutes from American fork. At the end of the week we had conference and it was super awesome it's so cool to watch it on the mission it's like Christmas haha and this conference was so awesome my favorite talks were from elder Uchtdorf and the one about British cycling I love the idea about making sure we are focused on were we are going because humans definitely tend to wander and the idea of just focusing on improving by 1% is so awesome and I've definitely seen that on my mission being able to have one purpose there's so much improvement and it's just fun which is always important to have i love the quote from elder Holland life's ment to be enjoyed not just endured hope everyone's doing well, if I can help at all let me know  have an awesome week!

Love Elder Adamson 😄




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter catch up!!

  Wow!  Didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted his letters.  He did miss a couple weeks for the first time in his mission...