Hello everyone! This week was a pretty average week there was some cool things that have happened
At the beginning of the week we had a visit with the Paces they are a young married couple in our ward and they are awesome they fed us dinner and gave us marriage and early college life advice
but it was actually really helpful and fun and we had an awesome lesson with them and went over the importance of being in the scripture each day even if it's as little as you can sacrificing your time to read scriptures will always bless you, then in the middle of our weekish we got to have interviews with our mission president and his wide and it was awesome because he's awesome
it was good and he gave me some really helpful insights. Another eventful thing we did was go on exchanges I went with elder packer which was cool because he is companions with my Mtc companion, but elder packer is also super awesome he's been out for 7 months but he's such an amazing missionary and in his area we found 2 new people to teach just from tracting it was super cool. Things other than that are going pretty good I'm falling into the groove of missionary work pretty good it's funny It's hard to remember what I would do with my day day i wasn't a missionary
times really flying I'm a month in now for being on the field which is insane love yall hope everything is going good
No comments:
Post a Comment