Here are some of the recent letters from our favorite missionary. He is still doing well, having lots of fun! He has been out almost 6 months now, and I am sure he would love to hear updates from everyone on how they are doing and see pictures! So if you could send him letters, lots of letters, or emails, lets make sure he feels the love from home. Here is his email and mailing address again:
Bryan.adamson@missionary.org
Elder Bryan Adamson
Phoenix Arizona Mission Home
6833 West Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308-8453
August 23, 2021
Hello everyone! This has been a great week with lots of different things happening, but one thing is that it flew by this is probably the fastest week I've had so far I feel like i say that every week
but It's true time just starts speeding up and feeling different, time just kinda stops being real and you just do things if that makes sense
and I'm a pretty light sleeper so I could not fall asleep or stay asleep haha but anyways that was fun, one super awesome thing is we put someone on date to be baptized his name is Jaden and he's super awesome he's 16 and is super excited about it, other than that we've been knocking tons of door lately and have stared a focus on working with members which I'm super excited for because member work is awesome. One thing I've learned this week is that Tomorrow is always another day and you can always try to be better the next which is awesome and I'm so thankful for the example Jesus Christ has set so i have a guiding light in my life
hope everything is going well for everyone and continues to
good to he writing again this week it's weird to think I just got this big list of people and i just send you a letter every week saying what I am doing, but anyways this has been a week with things that happened in it lots of things a couple exchanges lots of knocking and some awesome teaching appointments, but first the week started off with exchanges with elder Braithwaite who's a trainee in my district and it was a lot of fun and was an awesome learning experience
but it's been a good week nothing special we've been working super hard but not a lot has come out of it lately and we've lost contact with a lot of our progressing friends which is very difficult, but this week is transfers and I'm getting tranferd again already which is super quick but I guess that what happing haha but I'm going to a place called Avondale and my companions name is Elder Hurst I don't know anything about either so we will see what happens, I'm sure it will be great hope everyone is doing super good and your weeks are going well
first my companions name is Elder Hurst and he's from San Antonio Texas and he's a peanut farmer haha but he's cool I also live in a much nicer place than maryvale it's a weird adjustment to go out of the ghetto haha, but the apartment we live in is really nice it's awesome, and our roommates are really awesome we get along very well their names are Elder jenson and Harris a trainee it's alot of fun i like having just 4 elders in a house more it's a good time, the work has been crazy though, so our area is brand new it got split off from another so we didnt get a sim card yet because so weird planning, but it's been hard I have no idea how missionaries did it before without phones haha. So we've relied on the other elders pretty heavily, but they are awesome and help us so much we took them out to red robbin on p day to repay them it was alot of fun I'm super excited for this transfer, and we have combined district council which is just a meeting we have at the start of the transfer but I conducted it so that was cool I enjoyed it, also we came into this area and there is 3 people on date for baptism and they both already passed the interview so that's totally awesome and super crazy we've had so much work to do without a sim card haha, but i love it it's super fun to switch things up it's hard but you just get used to it and go with it, hope everyone else is doing super good miss yall!
but our there's haven't popped yet so that awesome. We also get to talk to so many being on bike which is always fun and leads to the most interesting times. One thing I've learned this week or at least has been taught to me more is that it's important very important to always have hope for a better time to come because obviously every moments not going to be the best some are going to just really be not great but if you have that hope and trust that heavenly father really does fulfill his promises than you don't really have much to worry about it gives you a certain strength to endure anything, I've also gained a stronger testimony that tender mercys are awesome and appreciated even the small things our heavenly father loves us and is going to help us if we look for it this week in Avondale we have really just been trying to get in contact with our friends the missionaries we're teaching before which has been tough because we switched phone numbers but we got this, we've also been meeting with alot of the ward which has been awesome because I love member work and working with the ward its the best way to do missionary work and you meet some pretty awesome people, but anyways you all are awesome hope everyone is doing well! I'd love to hear from you keep being good!
No comments:
Post a Comment