Saturday, August 21, 2021

Sorry I got behind.....

 Sorry we got so behind adding things.  Bryan's mom decided to move, and his dad, step-mom and siblings had a big adventure in California.  We all love the chance to talk to him on Monday's.  He is still so happy, and loving the adventure.  Here is the most recent letters from our favorite missionary:

Aug 16, 2021

Hello everyone! πŸ˜ I'm well pleased to be messaging you this week how was your guys week? I hope it was well, and some fun things happened with some growth? My week has been pretty good! And lots of different things it's been a pretty long week, but not in bad way it's just felt like it's been long time wise, but that's okay. At the beginning of the week we had some pretty awesome lessons with our friends Willy, Bernadette, Jayden, and Hector but for one reason or another we have lost contact contact with them for the later part of the week, but I'm sure we will get in touch again. I'm getting pretty used to my new area I maryvale it was so different than anything else I have experienced before but I love it here, we left our area go to a why I belive devotional, which is basically just people taking and bearning their testimony of why they believe it's always really good, but it was really weird leaving maryvale for the first time it was kinda a culture shock leaving haha, but I'm already back so that's fun, other than that we've has some pretty crazy services this week, the first one was a members house and we were helping them fix some piping which is cool but there was mice and roaches everywhere! And needless to say I was Flippin out haha but I always love helping people serving is awesome the 2nd service was for a guy that owns a lot with nothing on it and it's super trashed because homeless people would love on it so we just picked up the trash it was pretty fun getting to talk with the other elders, but anyways that was my week love you all hope you have a wonderful week :)

Aug 9, 2021

This week has pretty much been the same thing every day, but it's been pretty fun stuff so that's okay we haven't really had alot of success this week but we've been out knocking every day almost but most people speak Spanish in this new area but my comp Elder Litchford speaks a little but enough to refer them to other people if they are interested. We've also been doing a lot of Facebook work which is different but it's cool to try and talk with people on there one crazy thing this week is I have seen 5 car accidents in the past couple days the driving is crazy here so that's a little scary because we are on car, but it's a lot of fun its definitely not like anywhere anywhere i have been before but it's super humbling there's lots of awesome people here im excited to experience it more! Hope everyone had an awesome week! 

Love- Elder Adamson 

Aug 2, 2021

Hello what's up everyone hope everyone had an awesome week! It's been a super crazy one for me, last Wednesday we had Transfers and I had to say goodbye to elder hoth and elder hadfeild which super sad, but I've been adjusting pretty well my new companion elder litchford is super awesome we get along really well and we can work super hard together and the area is awesome it's unlike anywhere I've ever been it's super impoverished but it's super awesome there is alot of awesome people I've met and I'm just getting started the few days I've had here have been really good we are teaching tons of people in this area which is so cool because I love teaching, and we are basically teaching all day a few really awesome people we've met: Willy he super cool he's a veteran with a rough backstory he love what we have to say but he's got some medical things he needs to take care of first but he's so nice, and he hector is some we've been teaching for a while hes super cool, also a super awesome thing is I get to work along side a super good friend of mine elder Yates we were super good friends when I went to Westlake which is awesome I get to see him every day! I also live in a house now with 6 elders and it's been super fun I'm excited to see what else this Transfer brings love everyone! Hope things are going well have an awesome week! Love elder Adamson:)

July 27, 2021

Hello everyone! This was a pretty crazy week being the last week of this transfer and my last week of training, so my trainer elder hoth will be heading home tomorrow. What we have actually done during the week has been pretty normal we've been visiting alot of our members having fantastic lessons and elder hoth has been saying goodbye it been super sad but good I've come to love this area and the people in it so much it's gonna be hard to leave it, one note worthy thing this week is we got to go to a baptism! It was a 8 year old girl in out ward but it was just so wonderful you could just feel the love and how much joy our heavenly father has when someone chooses to be baptized. But as for where I'm going im getting transferred out of my area and heading to a new one! I'm getting. New companion elder Litchfield, I don't know anything about him, and ill be going to Maryville which is supposedly the craziest place in the mission πŸ˜‚ my trainer elder hoth has been in that area so well see what happens it seems I have an adventure and a half ahead of me love you all! Elder Adamson:)

July 19, 2021

Hello everyone! This week was pretty crazy we had tons of service and it's been raining like crazy here, and I love it rain is the best, and when it comes down here it's hard it's crazy with lightning and stuff, but the week started off with a pretty normal day we've been doing some family history service for a lady named marry and it's pretty cool I've been getting to read some old news papers to find out a story for one of here ancestors and it's crazy what they used to put in old newspapers πŸ˜‚ they'll pretty much put anything in there, we've also been knocking lots of doors and reaching out to tons of people but that didn't go the greatest this week, but we definitely tried our best so that's good. There has also been a service this week for a guy named Chauncey and basically his brother died and he was a hoarder big time like the inside and outside of his house is just filled with car stuff because he was in to fixing up cars and stuff so there's just a bunch of old junk cars on the lot but anyways we've been over there helping them clean off the lot and it was crazy there were tons of scorpions and spiders I wanst a fan but we got lots done we filled and entire like huge dumpsters worth, and the week ended with Sunday and I always love Sunday going to sacrament is just my favorite thing of the week and also this week I got the chance to help brother roper bless the sacrament because they didn't have anyone else that would go up but it was awesome, it's been a pretty great week getting selflessly serve people is always a great feeling and even though we haven't had a very successful week heavenly father loves effort, love yall hope everything is going super well for everyone and you can find things that bring you joy:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter catch up!!

  Wow!  Didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted his letters.  He did miss a couple weeks for the first time in his mission...