Saturday, May 1, 2021

Final MTC Letter!!

 Hello Everyone! It is my final week of mtc. I leave for Arizona on tuesday which is 3 days which is crazy to me. This last week of mtc has been really good. We have been learning lots about teaching skills. I've been getting along with my district really well. I wish there were all going to Arizona haha, But my mission is huge there are so many missionaries it's crazy there are already like 230 out and in my group there are about 20 new ones coming. I'm super excited to get going on my mission and equally nervous 😂 I'm going to miss all of you but my mission president said it will be the fastest two years of my life.  hope everyone is doing well 


As you know he leaves on Tuesday to Arizona.  He hasn't packed yet.  So wish him luck.  He is excited.  We are all excited for him.  You can ask any questions on this blog and we will get you the answers the best we can!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter catch up!!

  Wow!  Didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted his letters.  He did miss a couple weeks for the first time in his mission...