Hello! I know it really hasn't been a full week yet, but this is when i get to send out an email. Home mtc has been an interesting experience so far waking up early, And having to learn a bagamillion things is very taxing on the everything
, But it's also been a really cool experience as well i can definitely feel the help i have been getting to be able to get all the work done that i need to. My companion's name is Elder King. He's pretty cool. He's from Fort Worth, Texas and he has a southern accent, but actually funny story is that his family is moving to Stansbury park, Utah when he's on his mission which is crazy It's a place called lakeside drive if that sounds familiar to anyone he also plays basketball, and is going to be playing it in college. My district is also really fun as well my teachers are awesome and everyone can work really well together, and still have a fun time. To end , I just wanted to share a quote I heard from an Elder not in my district that I'm surprised I've never heard before and I really liked. "You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails"
Bryans second at Home MTC letter:
Hello everyone I have made it through the second week of home mtc and it's been really awesome nothing to eventful just a whole lot of learning about how to be a good teacher. my district that I am in is super awesome and also my teachers are super amazing. I got really lucky with that. Hope everything is going well for everyone.
He has been hard at work getting ready to leave. We are not ready, but he is!
His flight leaves on May 4 for Phoenix, AZ. Delta Airlines Flight 3504 Departs at 9:55 am. He is flying with 5 other missionaries. It is a very short flight, so hopefully he is ready to hit the ground running when he gets there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment