Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Bryan Starts at Home MTC!!



        So Bryan has officially begun his mission.  He was set apart last night at 9pm at his stake center in American Fork.  It was a great experience.  The top picture is him after the fact.  He is doing in home MTC at his Dad's house in American Fork, see the bottom picture.  He is a trouper today, he got his second shot for the Covid vaccine yesterday, and has been sick all day with a fever.  

He will be speaking in his ward in American Fork this Sunday at 9am.  The address is 1120 N. 150 W. American Fork.  They will have a live broadcast for those who don't want to attend due to Covid.  I will post the link when I get it.  

We are all very excited for Bryan to begin this adventure!  He leaves for Phoenix, Arizona on May 4!!  Feel free to send him lots of emails @Bryan.Adamson@missionary.org 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter catch up!!

  Wow!  Didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted his letters.  He did miss a couple weeks for the first time in his mission...